Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life is Crazy...Welcome 2009

Toot's Being Tickled by Paw Paw!!!
Mom and me at Pickwick!!!

I have not blogged in awhile. Gettin back to work, Chase gettin back to school with all new classes, and Robert has been sick. Nothing serious, sore throat, aching, light fever. Still not sure what it was. Must have been viral. He is much better and thankfully the rest of us did not get it. We made sure and stayed away from Toot's. I went 7 days without seeing her and it was tough.


She said her first sentence and it had the word "Paw Paw" in it. Kelly was getting her out of bed and telling her that Daddy would be home soon and they were goin Bye Bye. She looked at Kelly and said "Go See Paw Paw"???? She figured if we are goin somewhere I would like to make a suggestion as to where we are goin. She loves Robert so much. I used to be her favorite.. Now I walk in the door at her house and she gives me a quick smile and looks behind me to see if Robert is there!!! If he's not it's like Ok, I guess you will do!!!

I did not have time to do my Menu Plan this week. We have come home everyday askin, What's for supper(if I did not stop on the way home and pick up something)?. I am goin to try to plan this week. It is goin to be another busy week. I did manage to get my laundry done early so I don't have to deal with that.

We may grab Mom and go to Corinth and eat BBQ at Rib Shack!! They have such good food. The man that owns it was in the Restaurant Business with us in 1981. So we have known him for a long time. He also owns a Restaurant in Booneville, MS called Catfish Country. We have not been there to eat yet. It is on Hwy 45 and we have passed there goin to visit Robert's mom and the parking lot is always full if they are open.

No comments: