Sunday, November 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BAW BAW"!!







We got together last night for Robert's Birthday. We had Hot Dogs, Chili, Cornbread, and Mom made a big Pot of Blue Soup!!(I think the real name would be bean soup)This has several different kinds of beans, corn, and ham. When done the soup looks blue. We also had Pumpkin Pie(Robert's favorite) and Cherry Cheesecake. We built a fire and had coffee. Tootie just run all over the house and had the biggest time going up and down the couple of steps that goes down to my sunken living room. She thought she was really big!!!



I bought her a Christmas necklace and bracelet set with Red and Green beads. The beads are on elastic. She put them on and wore them like a big girl. She is growing up so fast and she is the light of my life.


Addie called me MaMaw the other day too. We have been calling me, Grammy to her, but I guess that is hard to say. So the other day at the office someone told her to go get Grammy and she come flying through my office door hollerin' Mamaw! I could not believe it. Mom was there and heard her say it and Robert was in his office and heard her too. So I guess I am "MaMaw"!!!!




1 comment:

Robert D said...

Thanks for making my B'day so special... It's not easy turning 40ish....