Sunday, November 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!!




Well Thanksgiving is nearly here. It seems like this year has flown by. The older I get the faster time goes by. This seem backwards, the older we get it should slow down a little bit anyhow!!!

This week will be kinda of hectic. I still have not done my shoppin. I am gonna try to go tomorrow(I hope)!!


Monday-Leftover Soup(Thank you Kelly) and Grilled Cheese!!


Tuesday-Leftover Pizza


Wednesday-Roasted Chicken Sandwiches (from Honey Baked Ham)


Thursday-Hickory Farms Summer Sausage and Cheese Crackers with Honey Pineapple Mustard and Cranberry Mustard(it may not sound good but it is Yummy)


Friday-Eat out or Order Out(Shop til ya Drop)


Saturday-We will be Having Thanksgiving.


Sunday-Leftovers I'm Sure!!!!

More MPM click Here!!!

1 comment:

Robert D said...

Turkey and Ham and Family.....Oh Yea....