Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!




Here is my birthday present!! I saw one of these tables at a friends home.(I actually went to look at this home for the house plan layout and saw a similar table and fell in love with it)
This is a "Gathering Table" or "Pub Table". It is taller than the average dining table and the chairs are like bar stool height. We purchased this at Henco in Selmer (It's worth the drive). We went over to look and I thought I would have one or two to chose from. It turned out they have like 10 or 12. I had an awful time trying to decide. There were others I liked better but they were a little big for the space I have. But after getting it home and seeing it I absolutely love it!!! Thank you Robert!!!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Kandi said...

happy birthday!! our kitchen table is a tall one like that too. i loved it, until the varnish started chipping off. all of the furniture we bought at burt's fell apart quickly. i wouldn't ever buy any furniture there again! good choice going to henco. i've never been there but i've heard good things! i hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday evening!

Robert D said...

Happy Birthday Sweety.... Love you for-ever.....