Saturday, September 6, 2008

MENU PLAN MONDAY!!


Well, my second week of menu planning was a success, except for Thursday. We were not in the mood for Tuna, I had a late lunch, (we had a long day it was after 6 before we got home) and I wasn't hungry, Chase went to eat after school with Amanda, and we had some leftovers from something and that is what Robert had.. I am going to try to do it again. I have been perusing some recipe websites and found a recipe or two I am going to try. I bought a Taste Of Home Magazine(I bought Kelly one too) and will look for an item or two in it for later. This is the first cooking magazine I have bought in a long time... It is really easy and it makes you prepare ahead of time, which is great for me...Well Wish me luck on my third week.. We have some Real Estate Training which will mean 2 long days of travel and classes!!


Maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks!!!


MONDAY
Enchilada Casserole,(I will make this on Sunday) and corn.


TUESDAY
Will be in Dickson TN for UC Training will have supper on the road!!

WEDNESDAY
Will be in Dickson TN for UC Training will have supper on the road!!

THURSDAY
Tunafish Sandwiches, Chips and Carrot Sticks
(if we are in the mood for tuna)

FRIDAY
TGIF Eat out or Order Out!!
Might do Grilled Cheese and soup
(we may be tired of eating out Tuesday and Wednesday)
oooh Pizza sounds good too????

SATURDAY
Breakfast for supper: Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits.
Chocolate Gravy(if I can talk Robert into making it, his is gooooood)

SUNDAY
Day Of Rest!! If you find it you can eat it!!!! (might go shopping and
eat out)

For more great ideas please visit http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments: