Sunday, September 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!!


I am going to try this again. It went so so last week. There are some days I get home from work after 6 and I am too tired to eat, so cooking is just out of the question some days!! Kelly is still dealing with the one arm thing so I don't know how this week will go for her or me????
Monday
Grilled Cheese and Soup
updated Sep 22, 2008 (we actually had this for supper tonight)
We are off to a good start this week....
Tuesday
Meatloaf, Creamed Potatoes, green beans and rolls
Wednesday
Shepard's Pie
Thursday
Turkey Sandwiches and chips
Friday
TGIF Eat out or order out!!
Saturday
Breakfast: Egg Scramble with veggies,
Sausage, Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits
Sunday
Day of Rest saith the Lord!!!
What ever you can find!!
For more Meal ideas visit: Organinzing Junkie!!

No comments: