Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Sweet Tootie!!!

My sweet grandbaby just left, and she is not herself. She was really ill and that is not like her At All!! She is usually smiling and laughing all the time. We think it might be her teeth. She still has not cut her top teeth. It breaks my heart to see her like this. She is the sweetest baby. I hope those teeth come in soon. She is not running any fever. Kelly said she has pulled at her earrings a lot today. It might could be her ears. It is such a guessing game when they are this age and they can't come to you and tell you what is hurting..... Keep them in your prayers. Kelly has had a rough day at home with her. It is tiring when you have a toddler you cannot please because they are not feeling well. She is my Little Tootie. She did give me a kiss before she left = ]

No comments: