Saturday, July 19, 2008

Robert's Trip




Robert took a trip to Walterboro South Carolina to an Auction that one of our United Country offices was doing. This was a "Ballroom" Auction. This is where you rent a large room and auction off lots of different properties.. He rode his motorcycle on this trip. He loves to ride.. I worry about him but I put him and his safety in God's hand and pray he watches over him.. He left Wednesday and drove all the way, which is about a 12 hour drive. He attended the auction on Thursday and drove to the coast and got a whiff of the salty air. He said it made him think of me.. (We met on the gulf coast in Pascagoula MS. We spent lots of time on the beach.) He was going to be home on Saturday and take his time riding back and just enjoy the ride. But he got home about 8:30 last night. I was glad he got home early and it is a good thing. We had to call a plumber this morning. We had a water leak under the house... I worry about him riding but he is a very careful driver and watches out for the other drivers.. I am glad to have him home safe and sound once again.. He still has not got a chance to see Tootie. Maybe we will see her tonight or tomorrow... I love my Husband and Family soooo much!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so thankful that I have my best friend as "MY BRIDE"...Thank you sweetie for letting me go out and play.. I Love you...