Sunday, August 31, 2008

MENU PLAN MONDAY!(MAYBE???)


Wellll, I am going to give it another go! It did not go well last week. I don't think I had one single meal that I had put on my menu plan. But what the hey!!! It's not carved in Cheese is it????
Trust me, I am winging it as I am typing. Maybe the key word here is "Plan"!! Anyhoo. I have always been a fly by the seat of my pants type. I guess it comes from being in the restaurant business for umpteen years. If somebody did not show for work, guess who had to go to work????



MONDAY(LABOR DAY)
We are getting together with Kelly, Tony, Addie and Mom!!!

TUESDAY
Leftovers.
(I have a crock pot full of ground beef patties and onion gravy)

WEDNESDAY
Meat Loaf(I forgot I had some in the freezer that I bought from a local restaurant)
Broccoli and Cheese, Rolls


THURSDAY
Tuna Fish Sandwiches, carrots, chips and dip..


FRIDAY
EAT OUT OR ORDER OUT!!!!! TGIF

SATURDAY
BLT's ( I need tomatoes)

SUNDAY
DAY OF REST IF YOU CAN FIND IT YOU CAN EAT IT
(JUST DON'T EAT IT IF IT'S UN-IDENTIFIABLE OR GREEN)
((UNLESS IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE GREEN))

For more great menu Ideas visit http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments: