Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ONE DAY I AM GOIN' TO FAX MYSELF TO BERMUDA!!!

This is where I would love to have been today!! One of those days at work. Nothing major...just one of "THOSE" days. Busy all day long without one minute to even look up....running here and running there....and at the end of the day, you look around and have not got anything done. The phone ringing, errands to run. We left long enough to get a burger at Wendy's came right back and eat lunch at my desk. I don't think Andrea even left, I think Chris brought her something back and she eat at her desk too..I Think... We have about 7 or 8 new listings to get on the net and I took 4 and told Andrea I would get them put on... at the end of the day there they sit right where I left them..untouched and not on the Internet.... OH well, tomorrow is another day.. and we will do it all again. But I love my job and I love the folks I work with. I am blessed beyond anything I could hope for. Life is good. We live in a great country and God is God and he is always in control, even if I'm not..... What else can I say!!!

I'M SO FAR BEHIND, I THINK I'M FIRST!!!!!!!

No comments: